Satan infested Hollywood Babylon

Article by Leo Lyon Zagami

Arch_of_Babilon_@_Hollywood_&_Highland

On the 21st of October 2017 two women belonging to a group calling itself the “Purple Party” (containing members of the Star Sapphire Lodge of the O.T.O. based in 3212 Honolulu Ave, La Crescenta, California 91214) and the Ordo Templi Astartes (O.T.A.),  did a Babalon ritual in front of the Hollywood & Highland Center, located between Hollywood Boulevard and North Highland Avenue in Hollywood, Los Angeles.

13435564_1045726518838270_8821448364508508882_n22046030_1478662778877973_8454225857698514123_n

The purpose of these women doing a Babalon ritual surrounding the Donald Trump star remains a mystery, but passers by said that the ritual and the women looked Satanic. Considering that this is also the location of Hollywood’s mysterious Babylonian temple disguised as a shopping center, it would appear the rite was using Thelemic and Babylonian energies to block the agenda of President Donald J Trump.

In my latest book, The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society, and I explain this by showing in detail, the rise of the left wing liberal Satanist’s agenda in society, and its many links to the most deviant sexual practices, and what the infamous Aleister Crowley called  “Magick” with a K.

However the spelling “Magick” came not from Crowley, but rather from Agrippa.

In Crowley’s Sex magick, the mixture of female sexual fluids and semen produced in the sexual act with the Scarlet Woman, or Babalon, is called the Elixir of Life, but that is the most innocent of Crowley’s practices.

The Whore of Babylon is referred to in several places in the Book of Revelation, a book which may have had an influence on Crowley’s pseudo religion of Thelema, as Aleister Crowley says he read it as a child and imagined himself as the Beast.

According to Crowley, who is a central figure in the rise of Modern Satanism and the decline of Freemasonry and Western values, his black magic is centered upon the mysterious and controversial figure named Babalon, as he identified himself with the “Beast”, upon which Babalon is to ride in her conquest of Earth.

lust-pic

Hugh B. Urban, writes in Magia Sexualis: Sex, Magic, and Liberation in Modern Western Esotericism (Berkley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 2006) that Crowley “Is said to have taken part in 150 ritual murders, most of whom were children”, but for Hollywood occult artist Brian Butler, a good friend of contemporary Hollywood icon James Franco, and a collaborator of occult film Kenneth Anger, his short films and performances dedicated to Crowley’s work, described by him as Orphic ceremonies and Satanic rites, are simply artistic endevours with a sacred as well as aesthetic function.

James Franco had this to say to Alexandria Symonds of Interviewmagazine.com about his new collaboration with both Butler and Anger, in March 2013:

This is the first time I’ve worked with Kenneth. But I’ve been very influenced by his work before this. I met one of his close collaborators, a guy named Brian Butler, and Brian and I have been talking about various projects for a while, and we just haven’t been able to do any of them yet. Brian has a movie that he wants to direct, and he wants me to be a little part in. And then when I learned that he did a lot of stuff with Kenneth, I couldn’t have been more excited.

Soon after in September 2013, the same Butler premiered his film, Babalon Working, at the Museum of Contemporary Art in LA.

Therefore, it is not surprising, that the first public celebration in the world of the Gnostic Mass conceived by Aleister Crowley for the Ordo Templi Orientis, was held in Hollywood in March 1933, at 1746 Winona Boulevard, just off Hollywood Boulevard, where we have the Dolby Theatre, that is placed on an important ley line according to writer and investigator Bret Lueder, which runs from Hollywood to the northeast of California, through the Forest Lawn Memorial Park of Hollywood Hills, the famous cemetery of the stars, and all the way to the Disney studios of Pasadena.

A recent product of Walt Disney Studios based on L. Frank Baum’s Oz novels, set 20 years before the events of the original novel,  entitled Oz the Great and Powerful, directed by Sam Raimi, and starring none other than James Franco, was released in 2013 as a spiritual prequel to the 1939 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film, The Wizard of Oz, and L. Frank Baum, the author of the Wizard of Oz, was a member of the Theosophical Society, an occult organization linked to Aleister Crowley, who believed Pan to be the Wizard of Oz. Pan is for some, the world’s most infamous sexual predator, just like Harvey Weinstein, and many others in Holle, or Holly-wood (Hel-wood, the “place of magic”), home of the propaganda machine for the darkest side of the Illuminati described in my latest book, The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society.

Crowley-James-Franco-Illuminati-Satanic-video-e1365018426482

The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the Rise of Satanism in our society 

Paperback available now on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1978252307/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508210631&sr=8-8&keywords=Leo%20Zagami

Also available for Kindle books:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FB8NHD/ref=sr_1_9/146-3786191-7070600?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508007636&sr=1-9&refinements=p_27%3ALeo+Zagami

Eric Gajewski interviews Leo Lyon Zagami

1)  Tell us a little bit more about yourself, background and how you got involved studying the New World Order

I became involved because of my family background. In 1999 I was involved in one of their secret Masonic structures, built for the implementation of the New World Order, on an international level. This transnational lodge based in Monte Carlo, was founded by the European NATO Intelligence community, with an internal order denominated, Universal Unity, that had among their exclusive membership, the late Paul Casimir Marcinkus, that was originally founded by members of the infamous P2 lodge of Licio Gelli. I eventually had to leave when I argued in 2006 with Giorgio Ugo Balestrieri, now a US citizen, and one of the most influential members of the P2 Intelligence unit,  working for the Mossad out of UN headquarters, thanks to a Rotary Club senior position used as a cover up, who is also a homosexual linked to Satanism and the pedo rings, that were against me, and my will to expose them.

2) What are they trying to accomplish
From my experience they want a Communist One World Government based on a Communist Chinese model, a globalist left wing endeavor that we are witnessing every day, that is poisoning humanity with a liberal Masonic ideology and approach, eventually  controlling the survivors of humanity from their control rooms at the UN and the Vatican,  with the creation of a parliament of religions, based on a One World Syncretic Religion.
3)  Who would you say are the main players today?
The Jesuits and their first Pope, Pope Francis, and of course certain Chief Rabbi’s, in alliance with certain branches of Regular Freemasonry and the whole of liberal Freemasonry, and the Islamic world, which helps them in the further destruction of Christianity,  implemented earlier on a cultural level by the leftist Freemasons, and then erased by the Islamic invasion. Behind closed doors, the Royal families are in cohoots, helped by the main banking families guiding the process  with their Knighthoods and their secret transnational Masonic lodges. 
4)  Why are so many ignorant of the atrocities of Israel
Israel is not all evil. There are good people, like everywhere else, so I will not generalize on the population often made up of sheeple.  The role of Jewish Bolshevism in the control of most Communist movements, and  the expansion of atheism and Satanism, often promoted by Jewish intellectuals, is still a reality to this day, not a conspiracy theory as they would like you to believe. Just watch how George Soros operates. The initial struggle between Zionism and Bolshevik Jews described by Churchill is still to some extent going on in todays Israel. Netanyahu’s son states American left-Wing organizations pose a bigger threat than Neo-Nazis for example,  and he may be right on target on that point, but of course atrocities are being committed, and manipulation games are being played by the Chief Rabbi’s, just like in the days of Jesus.  Israel is in the end, a nation born to fulfill the end times expectations, and some of their families play a key role in the big game.
5) What resources can help someone investigate Zionism/New World Order more
I would like to talk about a Jesuit Zionist New World Order, especially after their alliance that was sealed during the Second Vatican Council.  So observing in a close way the Pope in Rome , and observing also his main allies, in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, through articles and the media on a daily basis, is probably the best resource you can find. I can also say I like certain authors and their views, but the best sources for an investigative journalist are
the actual people involved, and I am lucky enough to have met in my life some great sources for credible information,  especially in the Masonic circles and in the Intelligence community that could give me access to their archives and libraries.
6)  Why cant we trust the mainstream narrative of “events from times past and present
Because history is made not only by the visible winners but especially the invisible ones,  and certain facts will jeopardize the myths and legends of many countries, and expose the truth about a tightly controlled humanity, where a war, or a new religion or political current  is only a way of perpetrating their ancient plan to eventually implement a robotic society ruled by machines and the occult elite presiding over them.
7) How close do you believe we are to the economic collapse and world war 3
The year we are all looking at is 2020 lets pray we will survive it.
 cover The Decline..
The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the Rise of Satanism in our society 

Collapse of the Western initiatic system leads to Hollywood Babylon

Article by www.watcherofthedawn.com

The recent Hollywood sex cases in are all part of a satanic conspiracy which has lead to a collapse of the decline of the Western Initiate System, and the rise of Satanism, according to an Italian writer.

Leo Lyon, who is based in Rome, has attracted the support of noted occultists David Griffin and Mark Stavish with his views and thinks his new book  The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society will hit the spot.

Apparently, Zagami is the expert on the Vatican and Secret Societies by the likes of Alex Jones. He claims the network of Secret Societies, which include Freemasonry, and various Illuminati groups and orders which were born out of the Western Initiatic System were gradually corrupted by evil forces and black magic and helped the rise of modern Satanism, and atheism, and the decline of our Society.

The book claims that the “so-called Illuminati” use techniques ranging from telepathy to sexual magick which pushed the birth of a One World Communistic Government, and the implementation of a One World Religion, using the unusual alliance between Marxism and Islam, both linked to Satanism.

Zagami said before any of the latest Hollywood scandals, Kenneth Anger became “a household name for penning the pop culture masterpiece “Hollywood Babylon” the first book to expose “the rampant homosexuality and deviancy in the film industry.”

Zagami thinks that many of the social problems we are facing today are the outcome of something invisible, and ignored by most people.

“We are in a magical war, with an invisible network of evil Satanic manipulators, in cahoots with groups like the Jesuits, who have gradually infiltrated all organized religions, the old mystery schools, and Freemasonry, resulting in the materialistic left-wing ideology of today.

He added that the West was also being taken over by Islam which was gradually destroying all Christian values, in their attempt to enslave humanity.

His book includes interviews Griffin and Stavish who he describes as “two important US figures of today’s magical world and Freemasonry” who were “fighting the decline of the Western Initiatic System.”

Griffin recounts his ongoing magical War to defend Trump and humanity “evil Magick, without resorting to evil and becoming contaminated by it oneself.”

Zagami said that Stavish has some interesting revelations on the latest magical war against President Trump:

“I know there are many people attempting to grab headlines about it, but as to their effectiveness, I have little concern. There are however many forms of magic that have little relationship to people dressing up in robes and playing at having occult power,” Stavish said.

We need only examine the various forms of psychic research undertaken by the United States in the 1970s until the 1990s and the Soviet Union during from the 1920s until its collapse.

Stavish said: “I am certain that research is still going on, officially or unofficially through think-tanks and other research arms, and not simply with the superpowers. Occultism has long been an unofficial arm of government, we need only look at John Dee and the circles he ran in for confirmation.”

The book can be found here

Source for the article: http://www.watcherofthedawn.com/2017/10/19/492/

The Pedophile Wizards of Hollywood

Harvey+Weinstein+James+Franco+Bipartisan+Election+xMVsS0hgKgtl

birds of a feather flock together…

James Franco’s sexuality has been the subject of much speculation, even for himself. The actor/artist/author once conducted an interview between his straight and gay selves. In a New York Magazine interview published in 2016 , the actor elaborated on the subject, describing himself as “a little gay.” However he is also a little bit of a pedophile, as he also tried to pick up a 17-year-old girl from Scotland, visiting New York in 2014. The two crossed paths after she snapped a photo of him following a performance of Of Mice and Men, and tagged it on Instagram. They later engaged in a flirty conversation, in which he asked her to meet up at a hotel. She posted it all to Imgur, and the messages spread like wildfire.

james-franco-sp-040214

James Franco, who is a good friend of Harvey Weinstein, has also formed a musical side project a few years go, appropriately entitled Daddy, with his fellow Rhode Island School of Design alumnus Tim O’Keefe. In their debut album released last year, entitled, not suprisingly, Let Me Get What I Want, the opening track of the album is called, “I’m a Sword Swallower “. There is also the appearance of another shocking video, made for the Prince Rama Remix, shot by Franco at the Chateau Marmont, and described by O’Keefe as “a short film that explores gender, power play and Hollywood lore in a cinematic psychedelic dream.”

We can easily view the perversion flowing in Daddy’s video’s,  when producer Ted James remixed one of Daddy’s songs, “Love in the Old Days,” where Franco cast none other than Kenneth Anger, a IX° of the Ordo Templi Orientis Illuminati sect, for his music video, presiding over a weird masked bacchanal, based on Anton LaVey’s lycanthropic “Das Tierdrama” ritual, (which was, in turn, based on The Island of Doctor Moreau by HG Wells).

satanic-magic-in-the-church-of-satan

In 2017, the exposure of serial sexual predator and Hollywood Democrat kingpin Harvey Weinstein, raises even more questions on the true nature of the link between pedophilia and and the occult side of Hollywood, and the comments on the video “I’m a Sword Swallower ” seem to grasp the true nature of the Franco’s role:

Shaun Vickers wrote:

Interesting choice to carve the female pedophilia symbol on her arm.

smokeyxTHAbear wrote:

And James Franco directed the making if this video?   Well now… There’s kind of a creepy I can get raped anytime vibe to this song.

In my latest book The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society, I explain by showing in detail, the rise of the left wing liberal Satanist’s agenda in society, and its many links to the most deviant sexual practices, and what the infamous Aleister Crowley called “Magick” with a K.

Based on L. Frank Baum’s Oz novels and set 20 years before the events of the original novel, Oz the Great and Powerful, is a 2013 American fantasy adventure film directed by Sam Raimi, starring James Franco, and is a spiritual prequel to the 1939 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film, The Wizard of Oz.

Frank Baum, the author of the Wizard of Oz, was a member of the Theosophical Society, an occult organization, and part of the Illuminati network, whose secrets are described in my new book like never before!

Aleister Crowley believed Pan to be the Wizard of Oz, and Pan is for some, the world’s most infamous sex predator, just like Harvey Weinstein and many others in Holle, or Holly-wood (Hel-wood, the “place of magic”), and home of the darkest side of the Illuminati described in my latest book. Crowley also wrote “Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) just a single page, purporting to declare mankind’s basic and intrinsic rights according to Crowley’s infamous philosophy of Thelema were he states Man has the right to live by his own law.

oz_the_great_and_powerful

Aleister Crowley is best known under his monikers of “The Wickedest Man in the World” or “The Beast 666,” (from Aleister Crowley’s Book 4) but his influence goes much deeper, and my new book will help you to understand why.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1978252307/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508210631&sr=8-8&keywords=Leo%20Zagami

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FB8NHD/ref=sr_1_9/146-3786191-7070600?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508007636&sr=1-9&refinements=p_27%3ALeo+Zagami

Leo Zagami’s latest shocking revelations on Infowars

AcoverTheDecline of the...photo

Leo reveals for the first time on the WAR ROOOM on Infowars the real role of James Franco as disciple of  Kenneth Anger the current high priest of Satanism in Hollywood as defined in his latest book The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society:

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1978252307/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508210631&sr=8-8&keywords=Leo%20Zagami

Also available for Kindle books: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FB8NHD/ref=sr_1_9/146-3786191-7070600?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508007636&sr=1-9&refinements=p_27%3ALeo+Zagami

Important members of today’s esoteric and Masonic world like David Griffin and Mark Stavish featured on Leo Zagami’s book The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society  made also some shocking revelations in Zagami’s book.

My latest book reveals the decline of Hollywood and much more!

cover The Decline..

Cover of Leo Zagami‘s book by Brad Kwiatek

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1978252307/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1508210631&sr=8-8&keywords=Leo%20Zagami

Also available for Kindle books: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076FB8NHD/ref=sr_1_9/146-3786191-7070600?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508007636&sr=1-9&refinements=p_27%3ALeo+Zagami

Many of the social problems we are facing today are the outcome of something invisible, and ignored by the majority of people. We are in a magical war, with an invisible network of evil Satanic manipulators, in cahoots with groups like the Jesuits, who have gradually infiltrated all organized religions, the old mystery schools, and Freemasonry, resulting in the materialistic left wing ideology of today. There is also the Islamic take over of the West, that is gradually destroying all Christian values, in their attempt to enslave humanity.

We are faced daily, with a seemingly impossible to grasp reality, as in the recent case of the Las Vegas Massacre, or the Weinstein scandal, which only scratches the surface of their evil game. For this reason, The Decline of the Western Initiatic System, and the rise of Satanism in our society, is a book like no other, where I expose the deep roots of this liberal (Satanic) empire.

As I wrote in my latest book, a long time before any of the latest Hollywood scandals, Kenneth Anger became “a household name for penning the pop culture masterpiece “Hollywood Babylon” (First Edition 1959), the first book to expose the rampant homosexuality and deviancy in the film industry and a must read for anyone interested in American cultural history.”

Kenneth_Anger_James_Franco_and_Brian_Butler_at_LM_Arts

Kenneth Anger, James Franco and Brian Butler at L&M Arts. December 13, 2012. 

However, not many people know that Anger is the current High Priest of  Satanism, and the O.T.O. in Hollywood, for many years, and the roots of today’s perversions are well described throughout the book:

“I have been blacklisted in Hollywood after the release of my previous books, and my open support for President Donald J. Trump….”

“but thanks to Infowars and other alternative outlets, we hope to stop them in spreading their evil ideology.”

In this book you will find, interviews with two important US figures of today’s magical world and Freemasonry, two guys that are fighting the decline of the Western Initiatic System.

One is David Griffin, G.H. Frater LVX Ex Septentrionis Imperator, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Chief Adept, R.R. et A.C. Imperator, and Rosicrucian Mystery School of AΩ. The other is the author and Freemason Mark Stavish, from Wyoming Lodge No. 468, Director of the Institute for Hermetic Studies, who published several books worldwide related to Freemasonry, and is often used as an expert consultant for programs on Freemasonry for the History Channel and Animal Planet.

griffin

David Griffin 

Griffin makes shocking statements in his interview about the ongoing magical War to defend Trump and humanity:

For centuries, Illuminati slavers have held the upper hand in the magical war for the future of humanity. Why? Because they are willing to use the most evil forms of Magick, including human sacrifice to achieve their aims. It is extremely difficult to overcome the power of such evil Magick, without resorting to evil and becoming contaminated by it oneself. 

Things have changed recently though. At Winter Solstice 2015, we rallied a rag tag magical militia made up of Christian prayer warriors, Magicians, Witches, and Shamans, to synchronize our Magick and prayers at the time of the Winter Solstice, with the common intention to ”bind Daesh” (ISIS) who had been goose-stepping across the Middle East back then, taking slaves completely unchecked.

Adding:

I am aware, however of a group of Satanists and misguided Wiccans who have been doing monthly ”binding spells” against President Trump and his supporters. If O.T.O. is part of these monthly magical attacks on our Republic and our President, then O.T.O. is indeed a problem, as is their infiltration of academia.

FIG.17

Mark Stavish

Mark Stavish has some very interesting revelations on the latest magical war against President Trump:

I know there are many people attempting to grab headlines about it, but as to their effectiveness, I have little concern. There are however many forms of magic that have little relationship to people dressing up in robes and playing at having occult power. We need only examine the various forms of psychic research undertaken by the United States in the 1970s until the 1990s and the Soviet Union during from the 1920s until its collapse. I am certain that research is still going on, officially or unofficially through think-tanks and other research arms, and not simply with the superpowers. Occultism has long been an unofficial arm of government, we need only look at John Dee and the circles he ran in for confirmation. Gary Lachman wrote a good book on the topic, Politics and the Occult – The Left, the Right, and the Radically Unseen. There is also some recent material out there about Hillary Clinton and her on-again, off-again relationship with the New Age leaders, and of course, her campaign Chairman and former Chief of Staff to Bill Clinton, John Podesta.   It was facinating to listen to many of the would-be leaders of modern occulitsm either be silent or in denial about the occult significance of the so-called ’spirit cooking’ art of Serbian artist Marina Abramovich to which he was invited to attend by his brother, but declined. Then of course we have the recent statement by Washington socialite Sally Quinn that she used magic to murder people all while claiming the moral high ground against Sarah Palin.

max

Roger Stone & Owen Shroyer

watch-war-room-thumb

Read the rest of this interview and much more in my latest book The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society, that I will present with all my latest research, on the The War Room Show on INFOWARS with Owen Shroyer & Roger Stone on the 17th of October 2017 @ 5:00 PM CST

Paperback on AMAZON from the 17th of October 2017

16 ottobre 2017: Esce nuovo libro del dott.Elio Zagami

22339692_303688536777755_6798816827934678195_o

Descrizione:

Un libro che sconvolgerà il mondo della psicologia operativa, e porterà nuova linfa a quello dell’esoterismo, mostrando al lettore chiavi di accesso inedite a una realtà, e a una consapevolezza, di livello superiore, quella dei mentali, dove se esiste una logica è certamente diversa da quella profana, ordinaria, convenzionale, pur conservando con essa relative somiglianze. L’autore mostra con chiarezza inedita, le regole dei vari livelli di coscienza, e ci insegna l’importanza dell’esserci, e della presenza, per poter giungere eventualmente, dentro l’Esperienza dei cosiddetti mentali; senza però perdere la testa, o farsi necessariamente iniziare in qualche setta, o Scuola Misterica. In fondo entrare nell’Esperienza, oggi, significa anche capire meglio chi è giunto alla consapevolezza, per potersi poi riconoscere e frequentare. La nostra Tradizione Occidentale, e le diverse scuole misteriche, hanno sempre provato a illuminare la società profana con i loro complessi insegnamenti atti anche a riconoscersi tra veri illuminati, ma per l’autore adesso di fronte a una società mentalmente malata, bisogna andare oltre, per offrire a tutti i mezzi necessari per un analisi dei vari livelli, favorirne l’accesso anche ai non iniziati, curare i tanti infortunati (psicotici) rimasti bloccati, indicare mezzi e strumenti per giungere all’ Io superiore, e aiutare, se è il caso, ad entrare nell’Altra realtà, quella che Zagami chiama Mondo Due, che aiuterebbe ad attivare il Maestro che è in noi, visto che non esistono per l’autore, Maestri fuori di noi.

Notizie sull’autore:

Il dott. Elio Zagami (1939-2010) noto analista junghiano e co-fondatore del G.A.P.A. (Gruppo Autonomo di Psicologia Analitica di cui era presidente), nato a Messina, di origini “liparote” e figlio del senatore e saggista Leopoldo Zagami, noto per aver scritto i libri piu’ autorevoli sulla storia delle Isole Eolie, ha esercitato per anni la professione di psicoterapeuta prima in Svizzera con Carl Alfred Meier (1905 – 1995), successore designato di Carl Gustav Jung nella direzione della Clinica di Zürichberg, e poi a Roma. Ma la sua passione principale, oltre a quella per la sua amata isola di Alicudi, era la scrittura. Ricordiamo, tra le sue principali opere letterarie:

Sgurbio (2008), Enolio 91 (Gradi 0), originariamente pubblicato dal Centro Studi Eoliano nel 1997, Le pietre di mulino (1994), e Fumastr (1982).

000_Balbus0-22_R

Dal 16 ottobre 2017  disponibile su Amazon print on demand e Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076GCFRL5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508056968&sr=8-1&keywords=Elio+Zagami

Weinstein’s pimp Fabrizio Lombardo’s lawyer threatens the Italian Media

fabrizio-lombardo-e-harvey-weinstein-946305

Italian occult elite pimp Fabrizio Lombardo and Harvey Weinstein

According to the then reporter of the  New York Times Sharon Waxman, who published her own account on The Wrap, the Italian Fabrizio Lombardo ’s “real job was to take care of Weinstein’s women’s needs, among other things.”   

Taxman also writes detailing the role of Fabrizio Lombardo, Weinstein’s Italian pimp:

“I traveled to Rome and tracked down the man who held the plum position of running Miramax Italy. According to multiple accounts, he had no film experience and his real job was to take care of Weinstein’s women needs, among other things.

As head of Miramax Italy in 2003 and 2004, Fabrizio Lombardo was paid $400,000 for less than a year of employment. He was on the payroll of Miramax and thus the Walt Disney Company, which had bought the indie studio in 1993.

I had people on the record telling me Lombardo knew nothing about film, and others citing evenings he organized with Russian escorts.”

Now, in a recent mail published today by the Italian website DAGOSPIA, Fabrizio Lombardo’s lawyer named Bruno della Ragione, threatens his website with a lawsuit for republishing what was originally published in the US media, and defends his client Fabrizio Lombardo, adamantly by saying he worked for important Italian movie industry figures like Benigni and Tornatore, (both heroes of the left wing, like Asia Argento, who was brought to Weinstein by Lombardo):

http://m.dagospia.com/fabrizio-lombardo-smentisce-le-notizie-sul-sig-harvey-weinstein-apparse-su-newsweek-158173

In Italy, freedom of press is theoretically guaranteed by the Italian Constitution of 1948, but Censorship in Italy has been applied especially during the recent left wing governments, controlled by the Democratic Party and other left wing parties, that are trying to silence the freedom of speech in this country.

I am not afraid of Bruno della Ragione or Mr. Lombardo as all this sick behavior are part of what I have been exposing in my books for years, and it’s time we go one step further and lock them all up.

Leo Zagami who is a regular contributor to Infowars and the author of Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume III: Espionage, Templars and Satanism in the Shadows of the Vatican  will be a guest on the War Room Show with Owen Shroyer & Roger Stone on the 17th of October 2017 @ 5:00 PM CST, talking about some of the subjects mentioned in his upcoming book.

watch-war-room-thumb

Weinstein the elite predator everyone knew about

No wonder Rita Ora and Oprah appeared unwilling to let go of each other as Harvey Weinstein approached them for a chat  back in February  2014, during the Weinstein Company’s post-BAFTA party.

article-2561058-1B90877D00000578-167_634x479

A couple of months later  Rita Ora  linked in the past to the Illuminati-affiliated rapper Jay-Z and his label, Roc Nation made a shocking transformation from red carpet stunner to drug addict in the Southpaw trailer and soon after illuminatiwatcher.com wrote:

She’s got so many All Seeing Eye pictures that it’s ridiculous”

Meeting Weinstein is for some the beginning of the end.

Leo Zagami who is a regular contributor to Infowars and the author of Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume III: Espionage, Templars and Satanism in the Shadows of the Vatican  will be a guest on the War Room Show with Owen Shroyer & Roger Stone on the 17th of October 2017 @ 5:00 PM CST, talking about some of the subjects mentioned in his upcoming book.

watch-war-room-thumb