Michael Hughes the anti-Trump Illuminati and Christian Freemason Exposed!

Article by Leo Lyon Zagami (WORLD EXCLUSIVE)

22852230_10155999773966929_1109142252517406333_n

Michael M. Hughes  wearing is Chaos magic  seal dedicated to magically bind president Donald J. Trump

Last February MSN News wrote:

Most of Donald Trump’s opponents believe they will have to wait four more years to see him leave the White House.

But America’s witches are more optimistic. At the stroke of midnight on Friday, followers of witchcraft across the US performed a mass spell designed to remove the president from office. A Facebook group devoted to the ritual has attracted over 10,500 likes, and coined the hashtag #magicresistance. The development has sparked fury among Christian conservatives, who have accused the witches ofdeclaring spiritual war”.

What most people don’t know is that the person responsible for organizing this is a Christian liberal Freemason named, Michael M. Hughes. He lives in Baltimore, and is the author of both fiction and nonfiction, that is regularly promoted by the liberal media. When he isn’t writing, he speaks on Fortean, paranormal, and other topics, and teaches workshops on the Tarot. What is most important, is that Michael Hughes is a Freemason and a member of The Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis, a Christian Rosicrucian organization where Membership is by invitation only, that is a regular mainstream Masonic affiliation.

Schermata 2017-11-12 alle 20.08.42

Screenshot from Michael M Hughes on The Paranormal and Much More – May 23, 2015 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w3sQop6TgY )

The Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis has been infiltrated for years by Illuminati groups like the Ordo Templi Orientis, and The Illuminates of Thanateros, an international magical organization of which Hughes is said to be a member described in the following way by British journalist Gavin Baddeley:

Chaos magic first surfaced during the early 1970’s in the form of a loose confederation known as the Illuminates of Thanateros, though it wasn’t until the 1980’s that it became a dominant thread in occultism. Advocates of this system (or ‘absence of system’, according to adherents) proclaim that the practitioner can invoke any tradition of gods, demons, angels or symbols – even those derived from fiction – as their personal meaning, rather than literal existence, is vital in achieving the individual’s aims. This imaginative freedom has created more crossover between Satanism and chaos magic than any other area of the occult.

9df1fb5d-a770-4848-b422-7f0ecae2ab7a

Michael Hughes in a cemetery

Yes my dear witches, Michael Hughes, who is supposed to be a Rosicrucian Christian and a Freemason of the York Rite (connected with the Vatican Jesuits), who works as a mentalist and whose performances include hypnosis, telepathy, clairvoyance, divination, precognition, psychokinesis, mediumship and of course mind control, also works Satanic Rituals based on the Cthulu myths based on Lovecraft fiction used by the Illuminates of Thanateros, whose member Colin Batley, was arrested for being a leader of a sex cult preying on children:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/mar/11/sex-cult-leader-colin-batley-sentenced

nathanieljharris.wordpress.com writes : Colin Batley was a member of the Illuminates of Thanateros and has been disclosed by others, other than myself. The first was from the anonymous ‘Deathcultreject’, who disclosed on the forums of David Icke’s website in 2009. Since Icke himself has been widely ‘discredited’, despite having been right about Jimmy Savile and much else besides, and ‘Deathcultreject’ by their own admission suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder (a condition caused by extreme childhood trauma) their disclosures have been dismissed by police and the occult community alike. There is also a blog by a single mother and ex ‘novice’ of the German section of the Illuminates of Thanateros, where she expresses her disgust that not everyone in the order saw Colin Batley’s membership as a problem. More recently, Ray Sherwin has published his book OUROBOROS, where he states that he has had disclosures and complaints from many people, all around the world, concerning the criminal activities of the Illuminates of Thanateros.

thanateros

23334073_1035553246586413_54427056510940318_o

Monthly event dedicated to magically bind Donald J. Trump planed for Thursday 16th of November 2017

Michael Hughes who describes president Donald J. Trump as an inept, bullying demagogue, devised a dangerous black magic ritual To be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon until he is removed from office. This binding spell is open source, and may be modified to fit your preferred spiritual practice or magical system?—?the critical elements are the simultaneity of the working (midnight, EST—DC, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump Tower NYC time) and the mass energy of participants. See below for the upcoming dates. Some lodges/covens are doing a variation of this as a group working, while a number of solitary practitioners are planning to connect and livestream via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.

After the big success of his initiative on the mainstream media Michael Hughes wrote:

Donald Trump continues to spectacularly combust. He’s falling to pieces in front of us with every vacuous boast, every stroke of his executive pen, and every brazen lie (he hates, for example, when someone suggests his thing is smaller than someone else’s thing). But his people, his most fervent supporters (the MAGAts, as I’ve come to call them), continue to heap praise on him, and with every burning chunk of the tower that falls they cheer even louder.

Michael Hughes is obviously not stating the truth and working for the increasingly Satanic left wing, abusing in the process his connections to Christian Freemasonry, who should immediately denounce him and distance themselves from his Satanic activities. Chaos magician Joel Biroco’s writes in “The Exorcist of Revolution” (1986): Now get stuck into Crowley, read “Magick” and “The Magical Record of the Beast 666”. Read the works of Austin Osman Spare and start casting sigils.

stop

Chaos magic was first formulated in West Yorkshire, England in the 1970s, giving birth to the Illuminati of Thanateros, an idea that was first announced in 1978, while the order was constituted in 1987. Michael Hughes, a self described practioner of Chaos magic, is obviously not a Christian but a liar, and lies are of Satan but also of Michael Hughes, who is desperately wanting to hide the Satanic nature of his work.

More on this subject in this interview I did with Magick Wars:

Zagami_Confessions_Vol_V_Cover

Leo Zagami is a regular contributor to Infowars and the author of the new book Confessions of an Illuminati Volume 5: The Decline of the West and the Rise of Satanism in our Society 

OUT NOW ON KINDLE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BQVQ9ZM/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

And on paperback : https://www.amazon.com/dp/1986894657/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1522233257&sr=8-8&keywords=leo+zagami

Infiltration of the Mystery Schools

Learn more about the infiltration of the Mystery Schools…

hr_giger_the_spell_iv

Revealing New Interview with Leo Lyon Zagami by Joseph Rupe

Leo Zagami is a regular contributor to Infowars and the author of the new book Confessions of an Illuminati Volume 5: The Decline of the West and the Rise of Satanism in our Society 

And on paperback : https://www.amazon.com/dp/1986894657/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1522233257&sr=8-8&keywords=leo+zagami

Nuovo scandalo a Hollywood: attrice di Smallville è a capo di una setta di Illuminati

Leo Lyon Zagami ne aveva parlato nel suo libro ILLUMINATI E LA MUSICA DI HOLLYWOOD uscito nel 2014 e adesso arrivano le conferme…

Articolo di Andrea Bellusci

Allison-Mack-Chloe-Sullivan-allison-mack-15859258-1006-572

Nel pieno periodo dello scandalo Weinsten le notizie riguardanti personaggi dello spettacolo continuano ad arrivare senza sosta. Secondo quando riportato nelle ultime ore dal DailyMail Allison Mack, conosciuta principalmente per il ruolo di Chloe Sullivan nella serie tv Smallville, sarebbe la seconda in comando all’interno di una estesa setta segreta a sfondo sessuale.

Il mese scorso il New York Times ha rivelato l’esistenza si una setta segreta che aveva lo scopo di reclutare donne, marchiarle, metterle a dieta strettissima e picchiarle non caso a loro volta non avessero reclutato abbastanza “schiave”.

Il gruppo, chiamato, DOS è di fatto una setta segreta nata all’interno del gruppo NXIVM fondato da Keith Rainere, già finito diverse volte sotto accusa. Ufficialmente l’NXIVM è un gruppo di auto-miglioramento con lo scopo di aiutare le persone a migliorare la loro vita ma secondo alcuni ex membri funziona come un culto dove i membri dedicano la loro vita a Rainere ed i suoi insegnamenti.

Mercoledì scorso, Frank Parlato, un ex portavoce della setta ha rivelato al  The Sun la presenza all’interno del gruppo di un’attrice vincitrice di un Emmy che si è rivelato poi essere Allison Mack.

Parlato è inoltre entrato nei dettagli della vicenda con un’intervista al The Frank Report dove ha rivelato dettagli sconcertarti. Rainere e la Mack avrebbero infatti creato DOS con l’intenzione di trasformarla in un’organizzazione mondiale con lo scopo di combattere per il bene e diventare una forza femminista contro il male (‘force for good and a female force against evil’).

Secondo le testimonianze raccolte tra gli ex-membri, DOS opera con una gerarchia piramidale che vede a capo Rainere e Allison Mack come sua diretta subordinata. Subito sotto la Mack ci sono una serie di schiave che a loro volta hanno il compito di reclutare altre schiave anch’esse con lo stesso compito. Le donne nel gruppo vengono poi costrette a seguire una stretta e rigida dieta con massimo 500-800 calorie al giorno perché secondo quanto riportato da Parlato, Raniere preferisce le donne snelle e ritiene che il grasso interferisca con il suo livello d’energia.

Una volta divenute schiave le donne dopo aver giurato fedeltà ai propri padroni, vengono letteralmentemarchiate a fuoco senza anestesia con un simbolo che rappresenta al tempo stesso KR e AM le iniziali di Keith Rainere e di Allison Mack.

Inoltre le donne che si comportano bene all’interno di DOS vengono invitate nell’harem di Raniere a cui capo troviamo Allison Mack con il compito di decidere chi far entrare e uscire al suo interno.

Nonostante la Mack al momento si rifiuti di parlare con la stampa, il suo legame con Raniere non è mai stato un segreto. Nel suo sito personale cita l’uomo come suo mentore personale da diversi anni.

Tra le vittime è presente al momento anche la figlia di Catherine Oxenberg, un’attrice statunitense di origine serba che ha raggiunto la notorietà internazionale negli anni ottanta partecipando al popolare serial televisivo Dynasty.

Al momento è in corso un’inchiesta.

Potete ancora acquistare il libro ILLUMINATI E LA MUSICA DI HOLLYWOOD su Amazon:

https://www.amazon.it/dp/889830112X/ref=asc_df_889830112X47500295/?tag=googshopit-21&creative=23390&creativeASIN=889830112X&linkCode=df0&hvdev=c&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=

MANIFESTAZIONE ANTI-TRUMP: ARRESTATO LEADER LOCALE DELL’O.T.O. A LOS ANGELES

Articolo di Leo Lyon Zagami

A protester is taken into custody by LAPD officers during "This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!" protest in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017. (Photo by Ed Crisostomo, Los Angeles Daily News/SCNG)
B.J. Dini leader locale dell’O.T.O. arrestato dalla polizia di Los Angeles durante la Manifestazione  “This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!” Sabato, Nov. 4, 2017. (Foto di Ed Crisostomo, Los Angeles Daily News/SCNG)

Negli ultimi mesi, una sinistra totalmente disorientata è stata esortata da più parti a unirsi intorno ad un’avanguardia a volto coperto che si definisce Antifa, per antifascista, dei veri criminali incoraggiati dalle sinistre al potere nel mondo. Incappucciata e vestita di nero, ormai disperata ma pur sempre finanziata da Giorgetto Soros. Antifa recita incessantemente nelle proprie manifestazioni frasi come “No Trump, No KKK, No fascist Usa”. E ancora, fino allo sgolamento, “No Trump, No KKK, No fascist Usa”. Il  solito ritornello dei No Trump a cui si è aggiunto di recente quello ancora più improbabile degli agitatori controllati della setta satanica Ordo Templi Orientis molto popolare a Hollywood di cui ho già parlato qualche giorno fa. Anche loro finanziati da Soros.

Una setta (nota con l’acronimo O.T.O.) che da tempo si riunisce per strani rituali nel bel mezzo della stessa Hollywood.

Rituali presieduti da un certo “uomo in viola” e il suo “Purple Party”per maledire Trump e inneggiare a Babilonia la Grande. In fondo Aleister Crowley il loro pseudo profeta del male disse:

«Questo Serpente Satana non è nemico delluomo, ma è colui che trae dèi tra gli uomini della nostra razza, conoscendo il Bene e il Male. Egli ordinò: “Conosci te stesso”!, e insegnò l’iniziazione». La stessa ammirazione per il diavolo traspare anche da alcuni versi del suo Hymn to Lucifer («Inno a Lucifero»): «Con il corpo radioso come un rubino di sangue/ con nobile passione, Lucifero dall’anima di sole/ si erse colossale attraverso l’alba e giganteggiò/ sul perimetro imbecille dell’Eden./ Benedisse il non essere con ogni maledizione/ e diede sapore con la tristezza alla sciocca anima del senso,/ e spirò la vita nell’universo sterile,/ con l’Amore e la Conoscenza cacciò l’innocenza./ La Chiave della Gioia è la disubbidienza»

19224946_1970288786320614_935044785440340761_n

B.J Dini e il suo “Purple Party” dell’Ordo Templi Orientis dichiarano che l’ HIV si pronuncia Dio….Notare anche l’uso del fez con la scritta ISLAM tipica dell’Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine («L’Antico Ordine Arabo dei Nobili del Santuario Mistico»; A.A.O.N.M.S.) che è un potente Ordine Massonico statunitense fondato nel 1870. Nella «terra delle opportunità», i suoi affiliati sono conosciuti per il fez rosso che indossano e per le festose parate su mini-automobili che tengono in occasione delle feste nazionali.

Ma a forza di disobbedire e creare confusione si può anche finir male nella nuova grande America del presidente Trump che giustamente non tollera questi cialtroni pseudo illuminati che in Italia dominano anche la scena Massonica.

La notizia del giorno arriva infatti da Los Angeles dove Sabato scorso,  il 4 novembre 2017 durante una delle numerose proteste contro il presidente Donald Trump su tutto il territorio americano,  è stato arrestato e portato via tra gli insulti della gente B.J. Dini il leader della loggia Star Sapphire dell’ Ordo Templi Orientis da me segnalata nei giorni scorsi.

VIDEO DELL’ARRESTO: https://www.facebook.com/BillFOXLA/videos/1734510869954604/?permPage=1

Un personaggio davvero colorato e improbabile conosciuto come B.J. Dini detto “l’uomo in viola” che promuove un ancora più improbabile Antifascismo di maniera e una sua battaglia magica per liberare l’America:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1545302322229975/

15894663_1685738874775608_285855008608390088_n

https://leagueofburntchildren.blogspot.it/2016/11/purple-party-2016-declaration-of.html

B.J. Dini voleva apparentemente posizionarsi nel mezzo tra i protestanti anti-Trump e quelli pro-Trump,  invitando tutti a volersi bene e abbandonare le proprie divisioni ma la situazione e degenerata in fretta e lui è stato arrestato. Chissà cosa diranno i suoi colleghi dell’Ordo Templi Orientis che in Italia rivestono anche posizione di responsabilità nel Grande Oriente d’Italia di Stefano Bisi.

I nostri Massoni Thelemici del GOI gli manderanno ora delle belle arance siciliane?

O magari faranno una colletta per pagargli l’avvocato?

22467366_2177425638940260_1819258873652828501_o

B.J. Dini il mago…

Insomma la classica posizione del buonista sinistroide che tollera la pedofilia e incoraggia il Satanismo tipica del cosiddetto “uomo in viola” e il suo “Purple party” fortunatamente non piace nell’America di Trump e così  B.J. Dini si è visto ammanettare ed è ora ospite del carcere di Los Angeles.

ATTENZIONE POTETE ANCORA ACQUISTARE I LIBRI DI LEO LYON ZAGAMI PRESSO:

http://www.harmakisedizioni.org/

OPPURE: https://www.macrolibrarsi.it/autori/_leo-zagami.php

Top Catholic Official receives Apocalyptic vision of Pope as “False Prophet”

Article by Leo Lyon Zagami

False-Prophet-Pope-Francis

“Rome will lose the faith and will become the seat of Antichrist.” – Our Lady of La Salette, September 19, 1846.

In my latest book, The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our society I wrote: ‘The values of Pope Francis, which include tolerance for pedophilia, are the values of the late Roman Empire before its demise.” In the same chapter I explained that: “One faction, closer to Pope Francis, and the Gay lobby, wants a more liberal Church, ready to embrace homosexuality for priests, and an open support for Islam and the upcoming One World Religion, that will gradually push for the acceptance of pedophilia.”

November 2, 2017 LifeSiteNews reports that Father Thomas Weinandy a leading scholar in the Roman Catholic Church, pointed out something I wrote years ago in my book, Pope Francis: The Last Pope? He claims that God appeared to him in a vision, to warn him about Pope Francis being a “false prophet”. Father Thomas Weinandy is the former doctrine chief of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB), after losing his job for writing a harsh letter of criticism to Pope Francis in which he said his papacy is marked by “chronic confusion,” the diminishment of doctrine, and a culture of fear.

23283286_1550522558361243_350178586_n

In 2013, Pope Francis awarded Fr. Weinandy one of the highest honors in the Catholic Church, the Pro Pontifice et Ecclesiae medal. However, Father Thomas Weinandy was truly illuminated by God during his recent stay in Rome in May 2017.  

These are the shocking words of Father Thomas Weinandy, who describes the miraculous events that inspired him to write this letter to Pope Francis, sent in late October 2017, to Robert Royal, Catholic author and the president of the Faith & Reason Institute based in Washington, D.C.:

Last May I was in Rome for an International Theological Commission meeting. I was staying at Domus Sanctae Marthae, and since I arrived early, I spent most of the Sunday afternoon prior to the meeting on Monday in Saint Peter’s praying in the Eucharistic Chapel. I was praying about the present state of the Church and the anxieties I had about the present Pontificate. I was beseeching Jesus and Mary, St. Peter and all of the saintly popes who are buried there to do something to rectify the confusion and turmoil within the Church today, a chaos and an uncertainty that I felt Pope Francis had himself caused. I was also pondering whether or not I should write and publish something expressing my concerns and anxiety. On the following Wednesday afternoon, at the conclusion of my meeting, I went again to St. Peter’s and prayed in the same manner. That night I could not get to sleep, which is very unusual for me. It was due to all that was on my mind pertaining to the Church and Pope Francis. At 1:15 AM I got up and went outside for short time. When I went back to my room, I said to the Lord: “If you want me to write something, you have to give me a clear sign. This is what the sign must be. Tomorrow morning I am going to Saint Mary Major’s to pray and then I am going to Saint John Lateran. After that I am coming back to Saint Peter’s to have lunch with a seminary friend of mine. During that interval, I must meet someone that I know but have not seen in a very long time and would never expect to see in Rome at this time. That person cannot be from the United States, Canada or Great Britain. Moreover, that person has to say to me in the course of our conversation, ‘Keep up the good writing’.”

The next morning I did all of the above and by the time I met my seminarian friend for lunch what I had asked the Lord the following night was no longer in the forefront of my mind. However, towards the end of the meal an archbishop appeared between two parked cars right in front of our table (we were sitting outside). I had not seen him for over twenty years, long before he became an archbishop. We recognized one another immediately. What made his appearance even more unusual was that, because of his recent personal circumstances, I would never have expected to see him in Rome or anywhere else, other than in his own archdiocese. (He was from none of the above mentioned countries.) We spoke about his coming to Rome and caught up on what we were doing. I then introduced him to my seminarian friend. He said to my friend that we had met a long time ago and that he had, at that time, just finished reading my book on the immutability of God and the Incarnation. He told my friend that it was an excellent book, that it helped him sort out the issue, and that my friend should read the book. Then he turned to me and said: “Keep up the good writing.”

I could hardly believe that this just happened in a matter of a few minutes. But there was no longer any doubt in my mind that Jesus wanted me to write something. I also think it significant that it was an Archbishop that Jesus used. I considered it an apostolic mandate. So giving it considerable thought and after writing many drafts, I decided to write Pope Francis directly about my concerns. However, I always intended to make it public since I felt many of my concerns were the same concerns that others had, especially among the laity, and so I publicly wanted to give voice to their concerns as well.

[Read Fr. Weinandy’s letter here.]

pope-of-rome-is-the-antichrist

Leo Lyon Zagami is the author of Pope Francis: The Last Pope?: Money, Masons and Occultism in the Decline of the Catholic Church

https://www.amazon.it/Pope-Francis-Occultism-Decline-Catholic/dp/1888729546

and The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the Rise of Satanism in our society 

Hollywood Satanism, Ritual Murder, and Aleister Crowley

Hollywood is exploding with scandals. People who join the Ordo Templi Orientis, or other secret societies of the Illuminati Network dedicated to sexual magick and Crowleyanity, are slowly being outed worldwide as perverts and social delinquents, but their real beliefs and occult practices remain hidden, for the most part when they are not exposed like in 2014, when a incredible and shocking revelation was made by a child abuse victim of Crowleyanity: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/09/23/kidwelly-wales-satan-cult/

The elite enjoy feasting on what the Satanist Aleister Crowley called Cakes of Light, with the special ingredients of semen, blood and honey. They also partake of sex with minors and enjoy cannibalism, at least symbolically. In 2011, at the Museum of Contemporary Art’s Annual Gala in Los Angeles, the O.T.O. member Marina Abramovich and Deborah Harry, created some fairly realistic nude effigies.

cannibalism-art-gala-abramovic-harry

Two women were put on display before a crowd of perverts, who appeared to feast on their bodies. They call it “art” and that’s enough for some people to dismiss it as just “Postmodern snobbery”.

maxresdefault

There is much more to it, as the latest video produced by David Griffin and Leslie McQuade, who are two adepts of the occult arts that went to Hollywood to investigate this growing Satanic phenomena, and interviewed me on the subject.

Attempting to understand the lust for power of the O.T.O and other occult groups, we must ask the questions “Where did they learn this?” “Why is this ‘art’ to them?” “If this is what they do in public, what in God’s name do they do in private?” Well, in this short documentary produced by Griffin and McQuade, these questions are answered.

peaches_oto

On 7 April 2014, O.T.O. member Peaches Geldof the second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and television presenter Paula Yates was found dead at her home in Wrotham, Kent…

The most depraved of sex acts are encouraged inside insidious orders like the O.T.O., and have become more evident in Hollywood, just check out “Bon Appétit”, the song by Katy Perry, where in the video she is cooked by chefs, and offered as a meal to a party of elite guests. It directly alludes to bizarre rituals the occult elite practice behind closed doors – and in plain sight every day in Hollywood, as revealed in: EXPOSED: Hollywood Satanism, Ritual Murder, and Aleister Crowley (Full Documentary With Leo Zagami)

http://www.magickwars.com

Islamic ILLUMINATI meet in LAS VEGAS during Apocalyptic SHOWDOWN

November 4th, 2017, is not only an important day for ANTIFA, and Communism at a public level, but also at an occult level, as one of the more prominent Illuminati orders, the Ordo Templi Orientis, also known with the acronym O.T.O, gather in Las Vegas on the 4th and 5th of November 2017, for what is described on their site in the following way:

“Kaaba Colloquium is dedicated to helping active O.T.O. initiates increase their leadership knowledge and skills, to discuss strategies, tactics, and advice on leadership roles and activities, and to meet with successful and prominent leaders from all over the nation. While Kaaba is aimed at current and aspiring local body officers, it is open to any member in good standing, of the I degree or above, who wishes to attend.”

http://kaaba.oto-usa.org/home

Schermata 2017-11-03 alle 19.09.59

Yes, they are referring to the Holy Kaaba building, at the center of Islam’s most sacred mosque in Mecca, that features prominently in what is described by the well known Illuminati Satanic Group O.T.O. as:

Autumn Kaaba 2017 e.v. is in Las Vegas, NV

in Conjunction with Khonsu Camp

@ the Sunset Station Hotel and Casino

1301 West Sunset Road

Henderson, NV 89014

Phone: (702) 547-7777

http://kaaba.oto-usa.org/home/las-vegas-2017

The  American Ordo Templi Orientis, (O.T.O.) founded in 1977 calls itself Caliphate, like the infamous Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) .

Newsweek wrote on October 17th, 2017 that: “Conspiracy theories have been swirling around the internet since the Las Vegas shooting on October 1…”

They also added an unjust criticism towards Alex Jones:

“Infowars host Alex Jones said the FBI ‘found Antifa information in the room and photos of the women in the Middle East…There was Antifa crap everywhere.’ He later speculated that the attack was organized by ‘deep state’ agents for stricter gun control laws and believed that this could lead the nation into a civil war.”

Are you really sure there is no conspiracy, dear liberals?

Of course not, because you are part of it!

In my latest book, The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our Society, I outline the occult link between Islam and Satanism, via the Black Magician Aleister Crowley, whose disciples are meeting in Las Vegas, for an event organized by their U.S. Grand Lodge, whose leaders are not only sustainers of the Democratic Party in the US, but as witnessed myself, are also linked internationally to the destabilizing activies of none other than George Soros, the main sponsor of ANTIFA.

I write in The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the rise of Satanism in our society:

“It shouldn’t come as a suprise that “The Beast 666” Aleister Crowley, one of the main figures responsible for the recent decline of the Western Initiatic System, had an admiration for Islam. In Magick Without Tears, he wrote:

The most important of all of the efforts of the White School, from an exoteric point of view, is Islam

Crowley identified Mohammed, the Prophet of Islam, as a Saint of his Church, the E.G.C. (Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica), and as a Magus of his Illuminati inner circle known as the A.’.A.’., and Crowley directly compared his own relationship with the “praeterhuman intelligence” Aiwass, with Mohammed’s special relationship to the Archangel Gabriel. During the Cairo working, which resulted in the channeled reception of The Book of the Law, in 1904, Crowley was of course living in a predominantly Muslim city.”

The link between Islam and the Satanic religion of Thelema, is evident when the O.T.O writes: “The presenters at Kaaba Colloquium are experienced O.T.O. leaders with practical, hands-on experience in running local bodies. Their presentations cover topics running the gamut from local body finances to resolving disputes between members, to techniques for retaining and motivating members.”

This statement appears at the end of their public announcement: “The term Kaaba, which appears in The Book of the Law as quoted above, is of Islamic origin. Its original symbolism is worthy of close study.”

Islam and the Kaaba are worth studying for a group of liberal perverts meeting in Las Vegas, out of all places, whose motto that is present in the upper degrees is, Deus est homo (God is man).

cover The Decline..
 The Decline of the Western Initiatic System and the Rise of Satanism in our society 

4 Novembre 2017 il pericolo comunista avanza FERMIAMOLI!

Articolo di Leo Lyon Zagami

In Toscana regno di comunisti impenitenti e Massoni liberali si festeggia nei prossimi giorni l’inizio di una tragedia, ovvero l’insurrezione, avvenuta tra il 6 e il 7 novembre (24 e 25 ottobre del calendario giuliano) 1917 a Pietrogrado, che purtroppo si concluse con successo; i bolscevichi finanziati dall’élite occulta formarono un governo rivoluzionario presieduto dal Massone liberale Vladimir Lenin (http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/russia/russian_masons.html) e furono in grado di estendere progressivamente il loro potere su gran parte dei territori del vecchio Impero zarista,  segnando così l’inizio dell’incubo Comunista nel mondo.

22886255_1597307576957635_6173398156930115254_n

Oggi la potentissima Massoneria liberale e atea e il loro burattini pseudo comunisti finanziati da George Soros e amati da Papa Francesco a cento anni da questa pericolosa farsa Marxista-Leninista che ha causato la sofferenza di milioni di persone, sta fomentando nei prossimi giorni l’odio anti-Trump con manifestazioni e rivolte su vasta scala in tutta l’America.

Mentre in Italia perfino Berlusconi è stato silenziato dai rossi e oggi nella sua ridicola campagna elettorale  lui e i suoi alleati (inclusi i presunti fascisti della Meloni),  non nominano più il pericolo Comunista ormai venduti al sistema e alla lobby cattocomunista che li ha silenziati. Ricordiamo una delle massimo icone di questa ideologia perversa Ernesto Guevara, più noto come el Che era un  33° Grado e il Comunismo è un prodotto Gesuita oltre che di un certo giudaismo liberale e eretico che ha prodotto la Massoneria liberale.

Insomma il Comunismo non lo combatte più nessuno e loro avanzano inesorabili con il loro piano mondialista,  e nei mesi scorsi la Massoneria del Grande Oriente d’Italia ha Perugia nonostante abbia subito un grave sfregio dai Comunisti non ha pubblicizzato troppo la cosa essendo ormai  una succursale del PD.

FIG.27

PD ovvero il Partito di intesa tra Comunisti e Gesuiti imposto al popolino italiano che ha come sola alternativa il Movimento 5 Stelle altro covo di Comunisti:

http://www.dagospia.com/rubrica-3/politica/grillo-mao-esiste-lotta-insieme-noi-loro-democrazia-non-82630.htm

La Sinfonia Rossa del Nuovo Ordine Mondiale continua a uccidere e a opprimere il mondo.

Безымянный

La maggioranza delle persone crede che il comunismo è un’ideologia che si dedica a difendere i lavoratori e i poveri. Questa è stata solo una gran trovata con cui sono state manipolate milioni di persone.

In Italia la Massoneria liberale più sfacciata publica è quella di Gianfranco Carpeoro e Gioele Magaldi capaci di illuderci con sedicenti promesse: http://www.libreidee.org/2017/07/carpeoro-lisis-finira-presto-grazie-ai-massoni-progressisti/

Nascosto dietro quest’artificio, il “comunismo” ha come obiettivo concentrare tutta la ricchezza e il potere nelle mani del cartello bancario centrale (i Rothschild e i loro alleati) mascherandolo come potere statale.

Il ‘cartello’ (organizzazione criminale) bancario centrale è il monopolio ultimo.

Ha un monopolio quasi globale sul credito dei governi. Il suo obiettivo è trasformarlo in un monopolio su tutto quanto è politico, culturale, economico e spirituale.

Governo mondiale = monopolio Rothschild = Comunismo: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_nwo191.htm

SVEGLIA ITALIANI FERMIAMO IL COMUNISMO ORA O VIVRETE DA SCHIAVI IN MANO AI SATANISTI!

Ricordiamo le parole di Karl Marx : «Labolizione della religione,come illusoria felicità delluomoè un requisito della loro reale felicità»

ATTENZIONE POTETE ANCORA ACQUISTARE I LIBRI DI LEO LYON ZAGAMI PRESSO:

http://www.harmakisedizioni.org/

OPPURE: https://www.macrolibrarsi.it/autori/_leo-zagami.php